Fill in the contact form below for more information and we will call you as soon as possible.
Eurasia , provides the best solutions for your hair loss problem .
1. The patient has to indicate if has got any illnes infective or genetic like hepatitis or aids . Moreover if patient takes any drugs or medications to any illness like heart problem , diabetes ,high blood pressure or gastric etc.. and if he has got any allergy to any medicine , he should tell to the experts before operation .
2. Do not take aspirin or blood thinners medications for one week prior to your procedure .
3. Do not drink coffee or any caffeinated beverages on the day of your procedure.
1. When you sleep , you should use a neck pillow to elevate your head for the first 3-4 days . This will prevent swelling of the forehead .
2. After surgery itching , burning sensation or rash on your scalp is quite normal . You should not scratch your head and also do not touch to your grafts. Indeed you should protect your head from any strike and hit .
WASHING AFTER HAIR TRANSPLANT
You should start to wash your hair in the third day after hair transplant surgery and the hairs should be washed once a day during 15 days . If the washing is done correctly as described to the patient , the scabs typically will disappear within a few days and hairs will become to natural appearance.
Experience of 10 years
Eurasia is a team of expert doctors who have been working on hair transplantation and other aesthetic services for 10 years.
5 star hotel
Eurasia , hosts all of its patients in 5 star hotel.
We are available 24 hours a day to answer your all questions about the procedure.
Transplanted hairs become more strong with PRP treatment and hair follicles are renewed.
All transfers between the airport / hotel and hospital are provided by vip cars.
We provide all the medicines that our patients need to use after the operation.
All operations are performed by the experts in hospital.
After operation , we give you certificate that shows how many grafts have been transplanted.